I seriously hate the feeling of being sick. Alright, who does? Haha.
If you`re wondering what happened to me cause I left school during recess yesterday, I threw up three freaking times - once at home, once in the car, once at school. My fingers were so cold they became numb, but there`s no fever, and I had still been rather energetic, just pale in the face.
So I went home, and immediately had a rather high fever.
I slept almost continuously since about 12pm to 8pm, consumed two panadols. Ate dinner and threw it up.
In conclusion, I threw up 4 times yesterday. If I consume food and i puke what i eat, what`s the point of eating, right? Haha.
Being sick is so irritating.
I thank all my friends who msged/called me. Thanks for the "get well soon"s and the "take care"s and the "rest well"s and the "drink more water"s.. and so forth.
But most importantly, I had been privileged to know of something that shouldnt be told HAHA.
Love you friends !
Quite sad that i missed choir yesterday. Heard that Mr dontknowwhat is very nice leh.
RECOVER RECOVER RECOVER ! :)